The Men's Club is a vibrant part of the Beth Sholom community. We invite every man over 18 to join, to strengthen our Shul through fellowship. We sponsor and support Beth Sholom activities as well as events for our members. We have been called upon to raise funds for the Shul and this is taking us to new places.
Here are some of the activities we lead or support each year:
* We help at Sukkot, Simchat Torah, Purim, Pesach, Shavuot and whenever called upon!
* We organize a booth at the Anshei Sphard Kosher Barbeque contest in cooperation with Beth Sholom Sisterhood
* We hold annual membership dinners with special guest speakers
* We participate in construction projects at Beth Sholom – such as enlarging our beautiful Sukkah
* We sponsor and volunteer at the annual December birthday party at the Memphis Jewish Home
* We plan and sponsor the World Wide Wrap
* We build wheelchair ramps for MIFA at people’s homes
* We plan excursions to local sporting events for the entire Shul
Membership dues are used to to fund the many projects and activities we plan each year. If you want to get involved with volunteer activities and make new friends, join our Men's Club. We welcome you.
For More information or to join our Men’s Club, please contact our current President, Kevin Bernstein.